Lots of quilty fun has been going on here! A few projects for the shop, some for myself, some for bees, and some for swaps! Now I don’t know how the weather is around the rest of the world, but it is absolutely gorgeous here! Gorgeous for playing out side and amazing natural light for sewing inside! I love days like these, where I can open the windows and enjoy the outside from indoors, while playing with some of my most precious fabrics!
Speaking of precious fabrics…Have you heard of My Precious QAL that Kelly of Kelbysews is hosting? I know you guys have amazing, favorite, gorgeous, PRECIOUS fabric you’re hoarding over there! So here’s the deal, STOP BEING A HOARDER, and use it 🙂
The fabric doesn’t have to necessarily be HTF or OOP, it just has to be awesome to you and not a current line. A big group of us are creating a pact to use our fabrics in a project, it doesn’t even have to be a quilt. Just use some or all of it! Come on! It will be fun!
Here’s what I’m using!
- Jeni from In Color Order is donating a FQ bundle of vintage sheets
- Kaelin from The Plaid Scottie is donating a bundle of HTF fabric
- Brenda from Pink Castle Fabrics
- Tula Pink herself is giving something!!!!
- Fat Quarter Shop is providing two $25 gift cards!!!!
- Elizabeth at Don’t Call Me Betsy is donating 2 charm packs
- Stefanie at Stationery With Style is donating 3 sheets of personalized sew-in labels
- Katie at Bike, Swim, Quilt is donating some fabric
- Nest Pretty Things (one of my favorite etsy shops) is offering a pair of earrings!
- Christine from Sew and So Much More is offering some of her cute handmade pins, a pincushion, and a charm pack of OOP Heather Ross (yum!)
- Jenny from Cut.Sew.Iron.Repeat is giving away a charm pack of OOP Alexander Henry prints!
- Linda from Handmade by Linda is giving a flat bottom pouch of your choice!
- My friend, Dar, is donating a charm pack of the COMPLETE Katie Jump Rope collection!
- Sarah from Bluprint Textiles is giving a FQ bundle of HTF fabric AND a copy of her upcoming pattern!
- Rachael from 2nd Avenue Studio is giving a bundle of HTF fabric and one of the fabulous templates she helped create with Jill at TabSlot on etsy.